Pacific Healthcare Holdings is an integrated healthcare provider offering a comprehensive range of services in specialist medical care, general practice medicine, dentistry, health screening as well as the operations of nursing homes, senior activity centres and day surgery centre. The integrated healthcare services allows patients to be treated in a multi-disciplinary manner supported by teams of dedicated healthcare professionals through a wide network of clinics and facilities designed for the patients’ total health and well-being. The main aim is to be the premier healthcare group in the region, renowned for our care, compassion and medical excellence.
The company's team has 90 qualified specialists with a wide range of health centres, clinics and hospitals. Main directions: cosmetic surgery and aesthetic medicine, obstetrics and gynecology, dental implants and aesthetic dentistry.
Consultancy & Management Division
Pacific Healthcare provides advisory and consultancy services in the conceptualization, planning, design and development of specialist medical centres and hospitals. It also provides healthcare facilities management services. Additionally, this division has contracts with third parties in Vietnam to provide project design and management services and specialist training.
Chiropractic and Nutrition
Chiropractic is a health care profession that focuses on musculoskeletal and nervous system disorders. Chiropractic is based on the premise that our nervous system controls every single cells of our body, any interferences to the system will impair our body’s healing thus our health.
Chiropractic is an alternative medical health care option. The Chiropractic approach to healing is concerned with the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of disorders of the musculoskeletal system and the effects of these disorders on general health. Chiropractors emphasize manual therapy including joint adjustment and manipulation with particular focus on joint dysfunction/subluxations. Chiropractors believe that the spine (which is where the spinal cord is) is the most important part towards the general health and well being of a person.
Aesthetic Medicine and Facial Cosmetic Surgery
- Face Lift (Rhytidoplasty). Time, age changes in skin are reflected in your face. Face Lift may be partial or more extensive; muscle regeneration, fat remodeling. Eyelid and Forehead Surgery may be proposed as well. Face Lift makes skin fresh and healthy And, of course, thanks to Face Lift, your appearance and lifestyle are more harmonious. This procedure is popular with patients 40-60 years, but is also possible for people of greater age.
- Eye Lift ( Blepharoplasty). The areas of the eyelids have the thinnest skin. Therefore, the age-related changes begin in the first place around the eyes. The wrinkles are created in the corners of the eyes, the angle of the section of the century is changed, there are clear bags under the eyes and the hanging upper eyelids, losing their elasticity. Your eyes will be returned or given an open and expressive appearance, without leaving visible traces after the operation.
- Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty). improves the shape, size, and general appearance of your nose. The purpose of this surgery is to correct the disharmony of your face and thus to improve the aesthetic balance. There are no noticeable scars left after the plastic of the nose, because the incision is made inside the nostrils and sometimes across the nose columns. Sometimes, there is a cut across the edge of the nose, if plastic surgery is designed to reduce it. It is also possible to do plastic surgery to remove the consequences of injuries that often lead to the curvature of the nasal partition. In addition, rhinoplasty is often used to correct the omission of its tip resulting from reduced tissue elasticity.
- Botox. Most facial wrinkles are expressive wrinkles caused by the action of deep muscles. Thanks to the medical application of Botox, which is injected directly into the muscles that create wrinkles, they are relaxed, but at the same time their mobility is sufficient to keep the face expressive. Visible results appear between 3 and 5 in the day and continue from 3 to 6 months. Botox can also be injected to treat areas prone to increased sweating (submuscle, hands, and foot) The procedure takes little time and hospitalization is not required.
- Aptos. Aptos methods are reliable, show immediate results, do not leave scars, help correct, and slow down the process of skin decline, thus delaying the moment when traditional plastic surgery will have to be resorted to. Aptos threads do not require cuts on the skin, do not leave visible scars and do not require recovery hospitalization.
- Injectable filler. Age and injuries can form wrinkles and skin deformation on your face. Injectable fillers fix the surface of the skin and the contours of the face, they are effective in adjusting the wrinkles and deformations of the soft tissue. Injection materials are injected with thin needles and patients are not required to have a long rehabilitation period.
- Microdermabrasion. This method makes it possible to produce deep exfoliation and is ideal for skin, that tends to acne or is damaged as a result of frequent stay in the sun. Improving of structure and smoothing of skin relief can be observed immediately after the session-skin becomes tender.
- Cooltouch therapy. The method consists of one or two procedures during which the person's skin is shone with a laser, resulting in the intensification of the new collagen, which subsequently replaces the lost skin with collagen. After this procedure, your skin will become more clean, smooth, and the wrinkles will gradually decrease.
- Thermage. Thermage procedure consists of the direction of thermal power to a certain piece of skin in accordance with the principles of treatment. There is a certain amount of heat, designed only for a certain amount of tissue. Directed heat causes condensation and the collection of collagens, the structural elements of our skin. This effect results in a quick lifting of the skin and contours of the face. Over time, new healthy collagens are developed, the process of stretching the tissue continues, and the skin becomes younger, smoother and prettier.
- Intense Pulse lighting. The method of Intense Pulse lighting has proven itself in the treatment of pigmental and vascular pathologies of the face and body, as well as in the procedures for rejuvenation of the skin and waxing of the hair. Excellent results are achieved in the treatment of birthmarks spots, vascular pathologies. Treatment takes place without side effects and complications, guaranteeing no traces after the procedure.
- Polaris Therapy. The unique principle of using laser diodes is a more efficient and at the same time safer alternative of plastic surgery. The new Polaris therapy technology is a combination of two types of energy: optical and electrical. The impact on the skin of two types of energy provides an excellent result and the maximum effect of skin rejuvenation.The course usually consists of 5 procedures, and the result is manifested after 4 to 6 weeks. The procedure is performed under local anesthesia and does not require hospitalization.
- Aurora Therapy. This method uses both Intense Pulse lighting and radio frequency waves to treat more than one skin layer at a time. It is used to rejuvenate skin, to treat pigmentation skin, to remove hair. The procedure is performed under local anesthesia and does not require hospitalization.
- Photorejuvenation using Intense Pulse lighting. Photorejuvenation is an effective alternative of plastic surgery. The stains on the face disappear or become less visible, the skin becomes younger, firmer and more elastic, and the wrinkles are smoothed out.
For a beautiful body:
- Body Shape Correction. One of the most effective methods for correcting bofy shape is liposuction-the getting rid of excessive local fat sediments in various parts of the body, including thighs, buttocks, stomach, back, forearms, legs, knees, chin, neck, cheeks. Today it is the most popular cosmetic plastic surgery in the world. Hospitalization is not usually required for this procedure, although it is possible with the removal of large amounts of fat. Another effective procedure is abdominalplasty, which is offered to patients with flabby skin, muscles, overweight after one or more pregnancies.
- Mammoplasty. The desire of women to improve their forms is becoming more widespread. Many of the ladies begin to change their shape by improving their breasts. Today, there are various surgical techniques that allow for women's breasts expansion and improvement of their shape. The breast implants consist of a shell made of silicon elastomer and components of silicon gel. Women who decide to reduce breasts often want to get rid of the inconvenience of having too much breast weight. Mammoplasty, designed to reduce the cup size, eliminates this inconvenience. Once your breasts are reduced, your shape will become more harmonious and proportional, and make the outfit choice easier. With regard to rehabilitation after breast plastic surgery, the doctors recommend that patients receive in-patient care for a few days. Male gynecomastia often causes many problems for men who suffer from it. The breast reduction surgery will help them.
Dental health is an important part of our general well-being as poor oral hygiene can lead to infections in the mouth and elsewhere in the body. This is especially important in patients with diabetes and heart disease, or prior to receiving treatment for cancer. Regular 6-monthly check-ups are needed to ensure the good maintenance of one’s oral health.
We offer a wide spectrum of dental services including Cosmetic Dentistry, Prosthodontics, Implant Dentistry, Endodontics, Orthodontics, Paediatric Dentistry, Periodontics, Restorative Dentistry, Oral major & Maxillofacial Surgery and Preventive Dentistry.
In addition to the beautiful face and shape, smooth skin, it is very important for both women and men to have a dazzling smile, because beautiful and healthy teeth greatly improve your appearance and also guarantee the long-term health of your teeth. Strong, healthy teeth help you better chew food and make your articulation more clearly. Pacific Healthcare offers its patients a full range of the latest technologies to gain a perfect and dazzling smile!
- tooth whitening
- gum restoration
- ceramic reconstruction (CEREC)
- teeth restoration
- dental veneers
- crowns and bridges
- dental implantation
Pacific Healthcare treats all diseases, pathologies and asymmetries of the gums. The gum restoration will help you return a natural and healthy smile. Aesthetic teeth restoration is a painless and efficient method of shape and tooth colour adjustment. In Pacific Healthcare, artistic restoration of teeth is carried out using the newest composite filling materials. It is now possible to restore the teeth shape and color directly into the patient's mouth in one visit.
ENT, Sinus and Snoring Centre
We believe that the quality of patients’ lives and long-term outcomes are extremely important and thus treatment that is best suited to your diagnosis and individual situation is sought out by using the most advanced technology to help identify causes of neurologic and neurosurgical problems. We specialise in treating both cervical and lumbar (spine and back) disorders and injuries, brain surgery and peripheral nerve disorders (like carpal tunnel).
Obstetrics & Gynaecology
We offer a comprehensive range of services, supporting women with issues such as menstrual irregularities, fibroids and cysts. We also provide screening for gynaecological cancers, treatment for fertility issues, as well as pregnancy care, normal or complicated.
About 3 out of 20 people in Singapore suffer from some form of mental disorder. Dedicated to preventing and treating mental illness, our psychiatrists offer evaluation, medical treatment and counselling for patients of all ages and needs ranging from acute emotional disorders, difficulties in managing stress to interpersonal conflict.
Our clinical psychologists provide assessment, counselling and therapy for a wide range of mental disorders such as addiction, anxiety, depression, eating disorders, insomnia and obsessive compulsive disorder. They can also help individuals with personality disorders, intellectual disabilities or problems with emotional and behavioural management.
People who regularly exercise or engage in sports have specific needs to manage their injuries, aches and pain. Our sports medicine practice is experienced in managing a wide range of sports and exercise injuries for recreational enthusiasts as well as competitive athletes. We integrate clinical consultations with relevant musculoskeletal investigations, and the support services of physiotherapists, osteopaths, podiatrists, and nutritionists to ensure wholistic care.
Vascular and Endovascular Surgery
Venous diseases can range from mainly superficial problems such as spider veins to life threatening ones with complications from deep vein thrombosis and chronic venous insufficiency. Peripheral Vascular Disease is a disease in which the arteries that carry blood to your head, organs and limbs become blocked, leading to a condition called atherosclerosis. This causes a restriction of blood flow to the legs and it may lead to leg pain and numbness. In severe cases, PVD may result in leg amputation which is a major cause of limb loss in Singapore.
Varicose Veins treatment
Undeniably, the varicose veins ruins the beauty of legs. When the disease reaches to such a stage that it is accompanied by pain, cramps, swelling, the question is raised about the intervention of the doctor, but in the early stages we often do not think about the consequences. Venous Clinic is your choice to choose the right treatment.
- Endovenous Laser Coagulation (EVLT-endovenous laser treatment). Endovenous Laser Coagulation is an effective, minimally invasive and radical method of treating patients with lower extremity varicose veins, and allows such operations to be conducted in outpatient settings, under local anesthesia. This method, unlike the routine technique, is devoid of complications such as extensive subcutaneous bruises, sensitivity violation in the stripping zone.
- Lightning, laser, microwave. Venous Clinic offers three effective ways to treat small varicose veins. Each therapy method uses various types of skin heating to minimize the blood and subsequent disappearance of veins. These three methods include: Intense Pulse lighting, Polaris laser, application of venous waves using high-frequency microwave power.
- Micro-Sclerotherapy with Vein-Lite. It is often difficult to determine where the vein is located, according to vascular reticulums. In such cases, Venous Clinic uses a special medication, Vein-Lite, to identify the necessary veins during micro-sclerotherapy
- Sclerotherapy with an ultrasound. Sclerotherapy is the injection of the ozone-oxygen mixture into the vein lumen using a micro-needle, which "glue" the capillary. Thus, the vessel empties, and after a while dissolves and disappears. Venous Clinic performs sclerotherapy using ultrasound, which increases the accuracy of the injection into vessel. This method is effective only for small veins and vascular reticula.
Health Screening Centre
Early detection through health screening can save lives and minimise your financial burden when critical illness such as heart diseases, cancer and diabetes are detected early.
Pacific Healthcare health screening packages are delivered in a non-hospital environment targeted for the ease and comfort of our patients. Our multidisciplinary team is on hand to provide reviews as part of the customisation of your health screening experience.
They offer a variety of health screening packages to suit everyone’s needs as each individual’s health risks is different and determined by factors such as age, family history and lifestyle.
Pacific Healthcare Nursing Homes
Pacific Healthcare Nursing Home was purpose-built to meet the needs of the elderly. Their homes are designed to provide residents with a comfortable and safe environment where you can rest, recover and rehabilitate.
The team of dedicated nurses and care staff are compassionate, hardworking and experienced. They share a common goal of engaging their seniors and help you live actively and age joyfully.
- Caring for Elderly. Our parents and grandparents are very important to us and we want the very best care for them, preferably at home. However, when their health deteriorates, we want to ensure that they receive the best possible round-the-clock attention.
Care in a Nursing Home. The nurses are trained to assist the elderly in daily tasks such as hygiene and bathing and ensure that they have proper nutrition. Their physiotherapy assistants also help in post-stroke recovery. The staff engage the seniors in activities like arts and craft, helping them to remain mentally alert. Living with other seniors also ensure that they remain socially connected, enriching your lives.
They provide a wide range of services including care for those who are bedridden, or who have limitations in performing activites of daily living. We welcome short-term convalescent and respite care, post-surgery step down care, as well as long-term stay and rehabilitation.
They are able to manage:
- Patients requiring tube-feeding
- Patients requiring palliative care
- Patients with dementia
- 12 years of caring for the elderly
- Spacious and hygienic environment
- Well-trained and experienced care staff
- Integrated Active-Aging Programmes
- Conveniently located
They have a comprehensive range of equipment to assist in the care of the elderly including:
- Dementia-friendly facilities
- Comfortable and well-ventilated wards
- Shower trolleys for bed-bound residents
- Non-slip flooring and safety rails in toilets
- Emergency-call buttons in wards and bathrooms
- Physiotherapy equipment
- Activity area for communal and social gatherings
- Lift services to all floors
- Garden for outdoor strolls
How to make a request to Benefit company?
* All information on the site is a reference.
* There are contraindications. Consultation of a specialist is recommended.