SECRETS OF SUCCESS OF MEDICAL HEALTHCARE IN SOUTH KOREA
01st of April 2020
We would like to share with the most up-to-date information about the level of medicine in South Korea with our followers.
Everyone, who follows the news, knows that the spread of coronavirus COVID19 in the world, especially in Europe and the United States, has picked up an incredible pace in recent weeks.
This time in China and South Korea the growth of the epidemic has slowed and the number of people who were cured and discharged from hospitals began to grow.
Just 4 weeks ago South Korea was the second most infected country after China, and all countries have fenced themselves off from it. And now South Korea is a paradigm example in the fight against coronavirus.
What is the secret?
- Total data transparency about the number of infected people. South Korean authorities did not suppress the true information about the number of infected people both inside the country and abroad.
- Extensive and express tests that could done even without leaving the car
- Local quarantine. In case of non-compliance of quarantine there is the fine from 2000 to 9000 USD.
- A special mobile app in phones with a map of the movement of infected people
- Complete disinfection of all city streets and public places
- Quick reaction of the authorities and consciousness of all citizens of the country.
It is worth pointing out that the presence of a large number of world-class medical centers and specialized laboratories, which were created in a few days, allowed to cope with the spread of the virus quickly.
Thus, Koreans preserved the country's economy and they did not have to close all institutions for a long time.
The current situation once again proves that South Korea is the number one country in the level of medicine.
We look forward to a successful resolution of the coronavirus situation around the world.
And we accept applications for future trips to Korea for diagnostics and treatment.
If you have any questions about possibilty of diagnostic and treatment in the best medical centers of South Korea, please contact us:
Tel: +7 (423) 2-333-222
Or you can ask your question here
* All information on the site is a reference.
* There are contraindications. Consultation of a specialist is recommended.