Mount Elizabeth Hospital is a leading clinic in Asia with a full range of medical and surgical services. The Hospital has impeccable reputation, quality nursing care, advanced technologies, and excellent list of achievements in medicine.
It is the first among Singaporean private clinics that began to perform open-heart surgeries. The first private hospital, which has Radiation Centre and Transplantation Centre, where the best specialists work and unique operations are performed. Mount Elizabeth is one of the most prominent clinics in Asia in the field of the endoscopic surgery.
The primary purpose of the clinic is to provide comprehensive health care services for its patients. It is achieved through continued investment in new technologies and the staff of the clinic. The uniqueness of the clinic is that there are more than 300 high-grade specialists in one place. That, in turn, allows for a comprehensive approach to solving any health problems.
Departments of medical centre:
- Hospital capacity for 505 in-patients
- More than 370 doctors in the widest range of specialties
- Emergency department
- Maximum health care with the ability to choose methods.
- Cardiology and Сardiosurgery
- Diagnostic services
- Diabetes Centre
- Endoscopy Centre
- Hematology and Stem Cell Transplantation Centre
- Hepatobiliary surgery
- Laser Treatment Office Maternity Care (Obstetrics)
- Invasive surgery
- Mount Elizabeth Reproductive Health Centre
- Mount Elizabeth Cancer Centre
- Neonatology Neuroscience and Neurosurgery
- Neurological research
- Preventive Medicine Centre
- Pharmaceutical services
- Plastic surgery
- Dental prosthetics
- Rehabilitation medicine
- Haemodialysis Centre
- Renal medicine
- Respiratory medicine
- Rheumatology Robotic surgery
- General Surgery
- Therapeutic Radiology
- Thoracic and Cardiovascular Medicine
- Weight Control Centre
Clinic Centres and Services:
- 24-hour ambulance service (including delivery of both patient and luggage from the airport or seaport to the hospital.
- Cancer Center Parkway. Radiosurgery and three-dimensional (3D) radiation therapy are used to treat a wide range of cancers. Brachitherapy allows patients to undergo treatment for cancer in domestic organs (cervical cancer, lung, esophagus, gallbladder).
- Cardiology, cardiosurgery and all the other surgical areas of medicine.
- Neurology and Psychiatry. Help in complex emotional situations. Adult Psychiatry. Psychiatry for the elderly. Child and adolescent Psychiatry. Treatment of alcoholism, drug addiction and other forms of addiction. Testing.
- Counselling and diagnostic centres.
- "One day operation" Service. This service requires the patient to stay in the clinic for only one day (Operation Day) in a simple operation. A high quality of care is provided at a lower cost.
- Diabetes and its consequences Centre Treatment of patients, even with the most complex complications of the disease.
- Nutritional services. The team of specialists ( nutritionist, psychologist, coach) is taking a comprehensive approach to solving the problem. The nutritionist will conduct a study of the lifestyle, nutrition and condition of the patient. If necessary, the patient is examined by the ophthalmologist, neurologist, cardiologist, nephrologist and endocrinologist. The coach will develop an individual physical exercise program for the patient. The patient's condition is continuously monitored throughout the course of the treatment.
- Centre for diagnosis and treatment of liver and digestive diseases
- Endoscopy Centre. The endoscopy procedure is used extensively for esophagus and stomach treatment. With the help of new techniques, it is possible to remove a foreign body, for example, a bone stuck in esophagus without any damage to the skin of the person.
- Anti-aging and Stem Cell Transplantation Centre. The percentage of treatment of previously incurable diseases through transplantation of allogenic stem cells is now around 90 per cent. Bone Marrow and Stem Cell Transplantation allows for the assignment of a much larger dose of chemotherapy to patients than usual to achieve a higher percentage of treatment. Not only does the life expectancy of these patients increase, but the quality of their lives improves. Hematology and Stem Cell Transplantation Centre at Mount Elizabeth was founded to provide a full range of patient needs: From diagnosis and to treatment of all types of blood diseases, including various types of anaemia, bone marrow aplasia, bleeding blood disorders, acute and chronic leukemia, etc. For the first time in the world, this centre is conducting successful treatment of large thalassemia with allogenic stem cell transplants, using a suitable, unrelated donor. In addition, the stretch of Parkway Health Centres is the first to successfully carry out stem cell transplants to treat the disease without high doses of chemotherapy and radiation therapy. As for donors in the transplantation of blood stem cells, they may also be siblings. Blood from the umbilical cord, taken at birth, can also be the source of donor cells. The Centre has access to and is cooperating with the leading and largest umbilical cord blood banks. New ways of using stem cell transplantation (as immunotherapy) are being explored
- Ophthalmology and Laser Therapy. A highly effective laser eye treatment. The operation takes from three to five minutes, painlessly, does not require stitching and provides quick recovery, usually the next day. New technologies in treatment do not alter the natural linear forms of the cornea, providing a better quality of vision in the dark.
- Mother and Child Centre.
- Endoscopic surgery. Mount Elizabeth Medical Center is one of the most advanced clinics in Singapore in the area of endoscopic surgery. The use of new techniques involves conducting surgical operations with minimal incisions. The effect is achieved through the use of special equipment. Through the incision, the information (with a microcamera) is transferred to the screen, where it zooms in several times. If earlier (with usual surgery) there was a risk of infection or complications, then now the probability of occurrence of any consequences is practically reduced to zero. The main advantages of this method are: There is a significant reduction in the duration of the operation, less scars and shorter recovery time.
- Intensive Neonatal Therapy
- Gynaecological treatment: cystectomy, removal of myoma, salpinges surgery and many other things.
- Orthopedic procedures: treatment of injuries (knees, ligaments, cartilages, tendons), prosthetics of joints
- Artificial Insemination and Infertility Treatment Centre. Stimulation of eggs with a special vaccine, female insemination, test tube baby ( IVF baby) program, frozen sperm transplantation
- Rehabilitation Therapy
- Kidney Disease Centre. Lithotripsy is a procedure that uses high-energy electromagnetic waves for the treatment of kidneys and the removal of gallstones
- Weight Control Centre. Help in the fight against obesity. Diagnosing and proposing solutions (integrated approach). Monitoring the performance of assigned procedures.
In addition to treatment and care, Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre provides a number of services for the patient's comfortable stay in the clinic: Call a nurse by pressing one button, healthy diet centre, selling food and beverages, TV and radio, the Internet.
Registration and hospitalization in the clinic
The decision about hospitalization is made by treating physician together with the patient on the basis of the results of the surveys or consultations. If the patient's condition is severe, hospitalization can be arranged immediately after landing at the Singapore airport. To do this, we need to talk to the manager of Benefit in advance, who will contact the Medical Centre coordinator and agree on such a service.
If you are expecting a child and are going to give birth in Singapore, we recommend that you register a month before the expected date of delivery. The testing and procedures are carried out after hospitalization.
The length of stay in a hospital is usually calculated in days, sometimes even hours. If a patient is put in a clinic for an operation, then all the preliminary examinations are usually performed on an outpatient basis, and hospitalization takes place only for the purpose of undergoing the procedure and postoperative recovery. In case the operation is scheduled for Monday, a blood test must be done on Saturday before 11:00. On the day of the operation, it is necessary to go to the hospital one and a half hour before the scheduled time.
You must have a passport, pajamas and robes, slippers, and toiletries.
The time of visiting the clinic by friends and relatives is from 8:00 to 20:00.
Accommodation in the clinic
All rooms have a bathroom, an air conditioner, a telephone, a TV. Meals are included in the cost of the hospital (breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner). In the VIP suites, the patient's family member can stay.
How to make a request to Benefit company?
* All information on the site is a reference.
* There are contraindications. Consultation of a specialist is recommended.